Solibri Magazine 1/2011 Published. Read Interesting Case Studies of Full Scale BIM Projects in the AEC Industry.
Case Finland: Lemminkäinen - A Century of Building Excellence
Lemminkäinen, a leading Finnish construction group benefits from BIM in Public Private Partnership projects and implements BIM on a large scale.
A Perspective from the U.S.: Solibri leads the way to Model-Based Expedited Permitting
Model based permitting is a new method which could be used for expediting an old and potentially dysfunctional process.
Case Korea: OpenBIM is Taking a Big Leap Forward in Korea
OpenBIM practices are gaining ground in day-to-day project work, and BIM guidelines and requirements are being developed with ambitious, wide spread and systematic national application in mind.
Case Netherlands: ZEEP architecten Invests in OpenBIM – Solibri Model Checker provides value in integrated design
ZEEP architecten in the Netherlands has invested heavily in OpenBIM and an integrated design process achieving better productivity, quality and customer satisfaction.
Case Norway: HENT Construction company takes advantage of model-based design, production and FM
HENT – an OpenBIM Pioneer from Norway invests heavily in BIM. The return on investment has been significant, resulting in better dialogue with customers, improved quality of construction documentation, improved quantity takeoff (QTO), improved work planning and less re-work.
Solibri Model Checker v7 – Model Checking for Quality
The Brand New Solibri Model Checker v7 greatly improves the Quality Assurance/Quality Control process performance and supports corporate level best practices. At the same time new Rulesets add to Model Checking capabilities and the greatly improved performance to usability.
BIM Maturity: The Second Generation
BIM Maturity, on the broadest scope is, can be nation-wide. National level, government level, and company level BIM guidelines are being adopted and used widely by the AEC community. This is the second generation of BIM. Already supported by Solibri.
- Solibri Introduces Solibri Model Checker v8.1
- Solibri Funds $21 Million Technology Grant Program to Stimulate Digital Plan Review Adoptation in North America
- Solibri establishes UK Office following success of COBie Trial
- Solibri esittelee uuden ohjelmistoversion Solibri Model Checker v8
- Solibri Introduces Solibri Model Checker v8
- Solibri Partnering with Graphisoft Japan
- Solibri Partnering with A&A Co., Ltd
- Solibri Partnering with Graphisoft Australia
- Solibri Releases New Solibri Model Viewer and Solibri IFC Optimizer
- Yleiset Tietomallivaatimukset YTV 2012 - tarkastussäännöt Solibrissa
- July 31 - August 2, 2013: Singapore, BuildTechAsia2013
- June 20-21, 2013: Portugal, 1st BIM International Conference
- April 22.-23, 2013: Denmark, NTI BIM Universe 2013
- April 16, 2013: Sweden, BIM-dagen
- March 6, 2013: Italy, BIM Summit 2013
- November 27-29, 2012: USA, Autodesk University
- 25-26.10.2012: Helsinki, Finland, Cad-Q Päivät 2012
- October 22-23, 2012: Denmark, Worlds best BIM practices
- October 17-20, 2012: Milan, Italy, MADE expo 2012
- October 17, 2012: London, UK, ICE BIM 2012 - Realising the Efficiencies